Sunday, March 25, 2007

Perfection


The Ultimate M&M Cookies, originally uploaded by razzieswirl.

I am a serious cookie fanatic. It is probably one of my most favorite desserts. I rarely get a hankering for cake or ice cream after a long day at work, but I do on a regular basis crave a good cookie. As much as I love them, and as often as I've baked them (from 4 years old on) I have never managed to make an amazing cookie. You'd think with my passion for baking I would've mastered one of my favorites by the age of 21. Not until this week. But I've found them folks. The perfect cookie. I find that most every cookie recipe is nearly the same, maybe a little extra flour, a little extra butter, brown sugar vs. white sugar, but they all come out the same. This recipe is different, but in a very simple way. It makes all the difference.

Unfortunately, I will not be giving the recipe out. I think I need to keep this one to myself. It's truly that good. I haven't found a cookie in Bellingham that compares, not at any of our numerous bakeries. Sorry to dissapoint, but I need to keep this one to myself. I'd be happy to bake you a batch though.

xoxo
m.

0 comments: