Monday, April 02, 2007

Hungry but still eating well.


Asian Chicken Salad, originally uploaded by razzieswirl.

Just because I'm eating less, and less junk, and exercising more doesn't mean I have to eat bad. This salad is jam packed with all sorts of goodies, and tastes wonderful. I'm still a little hungry though, it's going to take a while for my stomach to get used to eating less carbs/starches. Oh well. I can take it.

Recipe: Asian Chicken Salad

Ingredients:

8 large washed chopped romaine lettuce leaves
1/4 chopped red cabbage
1/2 cup spinach
1/4 cup crushed peanuts
1 carrot shredded
1/4 cup red onion sliced thin
2 chicken baked boneless skinless chicken breasts
Asian dressing (I used Ghiradinis sp? Asian Sesame)

Directions:

1. Throw everything together. Toss. And enjoy!

xoxo
m.

0 comments: